I'm having trouble getting through to you about the latest JBoss-Jetty
rlease....

Jules

This is the Postfix program at host guns.jboss.org.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: unknown user: "scott_stark"

My mail doesn't seem to be getting through to you....

The bundles in incoming are no good - someone: SF, my ISP, ??? throttles my
connection down to nothing and then drops it - so I have checked the file into
jboss/binaries - as you noticed.

I would be very grateful if you would do the necessary - I am just not equipped
here at home.

There is a README in the top-level dir if you want to announce it on jboss-users,
or i can do it, if you let me know when the release is complete.

Thanks again for all your help,

Jules