What does it do?  Is it providing XA Connections for firebird?

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 11:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Isolation Levels was RE: [JBoss-dev] CVS update:
jboss/src/ma in/org/jboss/ejb/plugins/jaws/jdbc JDBCCommand.java

Hi,

My firebird resource adapter is at firebird.sourceforge.net cvs under
client-java.  I'm checking in my latest version which can build a rar that
jboss deploys, it will create tables via jaws, but then crashes.  It works
ok with my test cases though!

Any input on it gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
david jencks