From: Bill Burke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 2:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] Where is everyone today?

Yo Dain,

I know absolutely nothing about CMP 2.x Relationships, but it makes me
really worried that you are working directly with EntityEnterpriseContexts
from the container.cache.  Why aren't you going through the HOME interfaces
to access related beans?  Remember, each entity type can have entirely
different datastores, caching mechanisms, locking mechanisms,
synchronization mechanisms, and pooling mechanisms.  You shouldn't really be
circumventing how to access a bean.  If I'm totally out of my league here,
I'll just apologize and shut up.  Let me know, but in the meantime, I'll try
to review the CMP 2.x Relationships.

Bill