It looks like the 2.4 releases (I just tested the ones with just JBoss) are
not paying attention to the jaws.xml in deployed files.  I am using an
Oracle8 database, and specifing the datasource and type-map in each jaws.xml
file (which works fine under MAIN and previous versions).

It complains about "type-mapping Hypersonic SQL not found".  I modified the
standardjaws.xml to default to Oracle8 and then I get messages saying that
Oracle8 type-mapping can't be found.

It looks like this is fixed in MAIN, though I am not really sure which files
have changed (perhaps if the mailing list search worked I could find it).

So now I am rather screwed.  I updated our usage of JMS in beans to use the
JMS resource adapter (which I belive is a 2.4'ism).  I have been doing most
of my work off of main, but now that MDB is non-functional I looked into the
2.4 release... which MDB works fine, but now entities are messed up.

*hit.

I really need to get our application re-running on JBoss (with JMS RA)... or
I am really screwed. =(

--jason