|When a transaction times out it still should be notifying any threads that
|went into
|a wait state because of contention with respect to the transaction. If you
|want a
|quick fix to test that the problem is loss of the end of transaction
|notification
|simply change this line:
|
|190 ctx.getTxLock().wait();
|to:
|190 ctx.getTxLock().wait(your_sleep_amount_here);
yes, that will wake up and loop and see that the Tx timed out...
is there any reuse of these puppies? (the txs)
marcf
|
|to restore the semi-busy wait behavior. This really causes no harm but
|guarentees that
|a lost notification is not hanging the server.
|
|----- Original Message -----
|From: "Jason Dillon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 4:27 PM
|Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] EntityInstanceInterceptor change
|
|
|> I am still seeing a hang in EntityInstanceInterceptor =( I think I am
|> starting to understand the problem more, which is good. Unfortunately I
|> still don't have a good idea for which chunk of code is at fault.
|>
|
|
|
|_______________________________________________
|Jboss-development mailing list
|[EMAIL PROTECTED]
|http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development
_______________________________________________
Jboss-development mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development