Hi !

I'd like to know what is the policy of JBoss J2EE interfaces development
   ? My problem is that I'm implementing WebDAV connector using J2EE
connector specification (PFD2 - Proposed Final Draft - 05 April 2001,
acquired from www.jcp.org), but JBoss jboss-j2ee.jar contains classes
with outdated interfaces (according to this spec). My question is :
What's the JBoss policy of implementing (or keeping up-to-date) with
specs ? Are we going to move to newer spec (although it's still only
PFD) or wait for official release ?

Taking that we try to follow specs as fast as possible (even PFDs/Drafts
etc.) should I post diffs to patch jboss-j2ee.jar sources (removed 4
methods from javax.resource.cci.ConnectionFactory interface, few changes
in org.jboss.RARDeployer to take deployment descriptor changes into
account, and possibly modifying DDs of existings connectors) ? Of course
there'll be impact on existing deployment/connector code/DDs, but it
should also be quite simple.

Any comments ?

Scooter