Hi Tim

The JBoss Scheduler is still under development but for a simple
Scheduler ready to use.

At the end of the jboss.jcml file there is a Scheduler MBean
(commented out) with the example Scheduler. You have to do:
- Create an implemenation of org.jboss.util.Schedulable interface
- Adjust the values in the Scheduler MBean in jboss.jcml

And you are ready to go. Right now the JBoss Scheduler can only
handle one Schedulable instance but this will change (just after
my presentation @ O'Reilly Open-Source convention).

Have fun - Andy