Hi,

I just switched to the latest IBM jdk1.3 and I now get 145 tests - of
which one fails - see http://lubega.com for details.

I will try and get the tests to be built and run twice - once using
sun and then again using the ibm jdk.  Any other 1.3 jdk's /
variations under Linux that are worth testing?

It is definitely worth trying to solve the problem regarding
invisible tests - I thought it was due to some tests failing in
startup and not producing any output at all...

Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London - http://freeflats.com