Von: Daniel Cardin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2001 15:44
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [JBoss-dev] Scoped deployment

I am posting here because I think this is way off-topic for JBoss-User,
I hope I'm not making too big a breach of protocol :-)

I've had a look at the discussions regarding scoped deployment. This
will prove very useful on large projects like the one I'm currently
architecturing.

Now... I just don't know where to start to test it. How do I create
ejb-modules ? I miss some background on that.

I don't need a tutorial here... just hints to get me going.

Thanks guys!

Dan