Hello Jason,

I think that the build.bat problem still exists in the modules i.e.
build.bat and lcp.bat do exist in jboss-*/build but not yet in the
jboss-*/server or jboss-*/any-source-module . In these modules, only the
build.sh script exists.

Furthermore, am I the only one to have a problem with the build.bat and
lcp.bat scripts on W2K? I always need to modify my build.bat script
otherwise build fails. The problem is most probably in the PWD construction.
In my case, my classpath ends up in something like
        CLASSPATH=
;\..\tools\apache\ant\lib\ant.jar;\..\tools\apache\ant\lib\jaxp.jar;
                \..\tools\apache\ant\lib\parser.jar;\..\tools\sun\javac\lib\javac.jar;

\..\tools\dreambean\ejbdoclet\lib\ejbdoclet.jar;\..\tools\dreambean\ejbdocle
t\lib\pretty.jar;
                \..\tools\planet57\buildmagic\lib\buildmagic-tasks.jar;
                \..\..\build\classes

org/apache/tools/ant/Main

Thus, each entry in the classpath is build with a leading "\" that makes
windows thinks it is the root folder of the current drive i.e. it build
absolute pathname entries whereas it should either be relative entries (just
suppressing the leading backslash) or complete absolute pathnames.

As the build.bat is a bit cryptic to me (dos batch files can only be
cryptic, no?), I do not know what was the goal in the PWD search. Any hint?

Cheers,

                                                Sacha