Hi,

It is supposedly fixed with patch 50 (?), but its not in a released
build yet...

You can get a candidate build from here:

http://www.ee.byu.edu/~eblake/jikes/

...but this has a little bug to do with static initialisers...

I've not tried it with the JBoss source yet...

HTH,
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London - http://freeflats.com