Hi David..  Sorry I missed your earlier message.

I found the JavaStyle tool via the ejbdoclet project.  They are the ones
that make the ant task for it.  Since the ejbdoclet people did not include
the javastyle.jar, I did not include it either.  I'm have not looked into
the licensing of it.  Shoot, in general I think that we check in anything
into the CVS that may or may not have lic. probs. (Like javac etc.)  So go
ahead and check it in...  If a javastyle guy has a problem with it..  will
remove it right??

Regards,
Hiram