hi everybody,

just to let you know: the backport of JBossMQ 1.0.0beta to the 2.4 JBoss
branch works really well. i've pumped about 250MB (its 500 messages of
roughly 500k each initially, these get split up internally into about
80000 messages of about 1k-10k size each) of data through it w/ no
artificial throttling of messages on my side (which I had to do before
so as not to make it lock up) and its happily churning away. The speed
improvement is also tremendous from previous versions using OIL
invocation layer.

absolutely *marvelous* work. jboss kicks some serious ass now.

i remember jason dillon also using JBossMQ quite heavily, have you used
the new stuff yet? if so, i would like to get your experiences with it.

i will let the new stuff work over the weekend on our backup system and
if its still running on monday i will switch my production machine over
to Branch_2_4.

best regards,
        christian