More specifically, the ablity to specify a tx attribute for a call to a jmx
service would be really cool.  Since nothing interacts directly with the
service object except the local agent, it could use the interceptor design
to provide configurable transaction control on a per method basis.  Services
are could be EJB's in a way.  Instead of being session, entity, they are
services, which have only one instance... blah, blah, blah.

--jason