I finished the first round of modifications to the jboss-* modules, to make
it easier to share modules between projects.  The release mechanism has been
moved to the control module, which will pull the generated files from the
source module after that module has been executed.

I did away with the 'min' targets.  They were mostly useless.  I am keeping
the most targets though, and using them as the default in most cases.

I have not had time to update jboss-docs, jboss-website or jboss-mq with the
new release semantics, but I should get to that soon.

I left the release-* targets in each source module, but all that is really
used for now is creating an archive of the files under output/*.  Eventually
this mechanism could be used for plugins to generate a .sar (.jsr, .ear,
whatever), so some docs them make a nice archive of it.

The release-dependencies have all moved to the control module, which means
that I had to move over the thirdparty properties too.  I don't really like
that too much, but in the short term there is no way to get around it.

I also tried to remember to give each build.xml a valid name, for those who
have ide's which use that value.  I also tried to change the
junit.jvm.options to -Ddummy from -client.

It looks like Ant 1.4 will allow <path> elements to be created from inside
of a <target>, so once I have finished updating the projects, I might look
to moving everything that is currently outside of a <target> into one.  This
will make it easier to group properties and patsh with helper tasks
together.  Like for the path convertion task, which might be required for
the manual module under win32.

Let me know if there are any problems.

--jason