The configuration of jboss 3.0 is not so centralized.  It occurs in
jboss.jcml-like files either named jboss-service.xml and included in
META-INF/ in a sar or jsr (jar format file with such a jboss-service.xml
file) or a standalone *-service.xml file, typically found in  the deploy or
deploy/lib directory. Each of these files is independently
deployable/undpeloyable subject to dependencies. What goes where is under
rapid change.

I don't know what happened to Tomcat integration, however Scott has
promised Catalina integration by next week sometime-- I assume this
includes for rh but am not certain.

david jencks