Thx Marc for the advertisement,

as soon as the EJBProvider is working (targetted an integrated .wsr C .ear
example by the end of this week),
I will make up a nice web-page, some doco and set up sourceforge things
(maybe Jason can help me with that), and send a proper announcement of the
project, ok?

The first steps are certainly to have some testers (Roberto, your first
assignment? BTW: Are you sitting at Siemens, Berlin or Munich?) and to
derive requirements to the project from that.

Best,
CGJ