well,

for once when I think something is going to take a day of work it ended up
taking one and a half, that's cool.

So most of the work was really done by Scott (making the container a dynamic
Mbean) and so that part was simple.

Next it will take some more juggling as I want to make the invoker
independent of the container and make it generic as well, that is going to
take more retooling.

I notice no performance degradation on the switch but I will try to do
serious benchmarks tomorrow.  Then the generic one should speed certain
things up but I won't swear until I get serious data on the container
throughputs.

Oh and we will also work towards making the testsuite work

marcf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Marc Fleury
President