Bugs item #479539, was opened at 2001-11-08 04:29
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=479539&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Thanks for your Great Job!

We are using Xdoclet to generate our CMPs. When
defining a findByXXXX method using xdoclet, xdoclet
generates a fully defined method permission tag
including method parameters.
Something like :
 <!-- finder perms -->
<method-permission>
   <description>description not supported yet by
ejbdoclet</description>
   <role-name>somerole</role-name>
   <method>
      <ejb-name>SomeBean</ejb-name>
      <method-intf>Home</method-intf>
      <method-name>findByXXXX</method-name>
         <method-params>
             <method-param>String</method-param>
         </method-params>
   </method>
</method-permission>

When the above find method is invoked, JBoss complains
with a 'No method permissions assigned to
method=findByXXX'.
Homewer, if the parameters specification in the method
permission tag is removed, Jboss does not complain any
more and the method is invoked correctly.

Comment By: Fred Loney (loney)