For those MQ heads out there.

I thought it was about time we started pooling our message objects, since
the JMS server uses so many of them.  I have just about finished
implementing a very simple object pooling structure for the various types of
spy messages and message reference objects.

My early tests indicate a reasonable performance improvement (most
noticeable with non-persistent messaging where you don't have the PM
overhead).  I don't think the changes will break anything anyone else is
currently doing so barring any strenuous objections I will finish testing
and commit later today.

Cheers
David.