As I have pointed out repeatedly in the past few days it is not possible to
have non-trivial mbean init-start with mbean-ref style dependencies,
whereas it is pretty easy to fix these problems by explicitly noting the
dependencies.

Note that the stuff I did only applies to mbeans: I did not remove the
init/destroy from the Service interface because it was being used so
heavily by the invokers, which are not currently mbeans as far as I can
tell.  I think that the ContainerFactory is still calling init and start on
the interceptors (now both from the start() method), although it is
possible I messed up the order.  I suspect very little in the test suite
would have worked if the interceptor setup was broken.

david jencks