Bugs item #484771, was opened at 2001-11-23 00:17
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=484771&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Windows NT4
JDK1.3
JBoss2.4.1a-Tomcat3.2.3

When you do a findByPrimaryKey and the connectionpool
return a dead connection, The exception thrown is
ObjectNotFoundException, with the message "Object with
primary key `pk.toString()` not found in storage".

In my opinion the exception should be a
FinderException, because the find failed in general.
The FinderException message should be the same JDBC
message that is printed to the console.

I now sit in the unfortunate position that I cannot
distinguise whether a user is not registered for my
site, or if my DB connection is invalid.