|
Hi Jules,
I just did a fresh checkout (
today ~2pm est) from cvs and tried to get jboss/jetty running but ran into the
following problem during startup. JettyService can't find the
jetty.properites file and I think it has something to do with an incompaitbility
with the syntax you are using in Jetty.fixURL( ) and the windows
filesystem. I tried to fix it myself, but since I am not too familar with
the classloading in jboss I didn't get very far so I wanted to give you a heads
up.
Here is the url that it is using:
jar:file:\./E:/projects/jboss-all/build/output/jboss-3.0.0alpha/tmp/deploy/ServiceDeployer/deploy.26/jetty-plugin.sar!/jetty.properties
and the exception:
java.util.zip.ZipException: The filename, directory
name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method) at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source) at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source) at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.<init>(Unknown Source) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(Unknown Source) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(Unknown Source) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source) at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source) at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source) at org.jboss.jetty.JettyService.ensureProperties(JettyService.java:114) -Rick
|
- Re: [JBoss-dev] error starting jetty on W2k from cvs Rick Gibbs
- Re: [JBoss-dev] error starting jetty on W2k from cvs Andreas Schaefer
