Sorry guys,

Somehow the code that sets up the ENC stuff move places during a reshuffle.

I've put it back now. Please let me know if you still have problems.

Apologies for taking so long to sort this out - i haven't been at my machine
for a couple of days.

Jules

P.S.

Thanks also to those concerned for the fixURL() 'fix' - I should have called
mine ' breakURL' !