Hi all,

I have one big codebase, and I repackage the compiled classes with
different DDs to get my ejb.jar, war, sar, ear files.

What I'm seeing now is, if I deploy my sar (which has all my classes,
including the EJB implementation classes).  Then deploy my EAR file.

Subsequent re-deployes of the EAR, look as though they are re-deploying,
but when I access the EJBs, they are using the old classes (from the SAR
I assume).

The SAR isn't changing, just the EJBs in the EAR, so in effect, I have
multiple versions of the same class under deploy.

It seems as though the CL is finding the SAR copy of the file, and
ignoring my re-deployment.

This requires that I restart jboss to see my new EJB code.

Can someone tell me which descriptor/auto-deployer/hot-deployer I need
to wave a dead chicken over to get it to work?

Restarting jboss in between little 1 line fixes to my code seriously
sucks.

Do I have to remove the EJB code from my SAR to make this all work?  I
have a lot of common code between EJBs and MBeans, so getting rid of the
EJB files from the SAR is only a little fix.

I thought this used to work (but I could be wrong on that one).

-David