Bugs item #487586, was opened at 2001-11-30 08:45
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=487586&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
With JBoss 2.4.3, I reproduced the bug both on Windows
NT and HPUX.

I have a CMP ejb that I use with two test program.  The
first program do a findAll() on the home interface and
the second create two ejb.

I run my list program, then my add program, and then my
list program again.  Every thing goes ok.  I wait about
half a hour and I run the list program again.  I got a
UndeclaredThrowableExceptionm caused by a
RollbackException.  At the same time, I got in the
server trace a ServerException, caused by a
NumberFormatException, with the following message : "06
00:00:00.0".

I'll expect the thing to be related with the date field
of the ejb.

There the beginning of the stack trace, I attach the
full stack trace with the bug.

java.lang.NumberFormatException: 06 00:00:00.0
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at java.sql.Date.valueOf(Date.java:91)
        at org.hsqldb.Column.convertString(Column.java:1001)
        at org.hsqldb.Column.convertObject(Column.java:1084)
        at
org.hsqldb.jdbcPreparedStatement.setObject(jdbcPreparedStatement.java:589)
        at
org.jboss.pool.jdbc.PreparedStatementInPool.setObject(PreparedStatementInPool.java:282)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.jdbc.JDBCCommand.setParameter(JDBCCommand.java:334)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.jdbc.JDBCStoreEntityCommand.setParameters(JDBCStoreEntityCommand.java:134)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.jdbc.JDBCCommand.jdbcExecute(JDBCCommand.java:159)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.jdbc.JDBCStoreEntityCommand.execute(JDBCStoreEntityCommand.java:97)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.JAWSPersistenceManager.storeEntity(JAWSPersistenceManager.java:168)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.storeEntity(CMPPersistenceManager.java:397)

Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to tell me what
log can I setup to provide you more information.