Bugs item #486863, was opened at 2001-11-28 23:41
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=486863&group_id=22866

Category: None
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
OS: Win2k
JDK: 1.3
JBoss-2.4.1_Tomcat-3.2.3

Inside jsp's I use user-defined classes(non-jdk
classes). These classes are in the .war file located
inside the .ear file that is deployed in JBoss.
This .war file contains servlet classes as well, which
Tomcat seems to be able to find, but Tomcat does not
find user-defined classes used in jsps.

The only way I was able to get around this problem was
to put the .war file in the /webapps directory of
Tomcat. It would be nice if I didn't have to do that
and that JBoss would add it to Tomcat's classpath
automatically during deployment.

If you have any questions email me at