Bugs item #487994, was opened at 2001-12-01 21:58
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=487994&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
I use SUN JDK 1.3.1_01 Server HotSpot VM, Win2K Proff.
Problem exist on next bundles:
JBoss 2.4.3+Tomcat 3.2
JBoss 2.4.3+Tomcat 4.01
JBoss 3.0alpaha+Jetty
Problem:
I put some object into HttpSession. Object implements
HttpSession listener, and should perform some
operation on JNDI context. Everything work fine for
method 'valueBound(HttpSessionBindingEvent event)',
but if I try to work with with JNDI from
method 'valueUnbound(HttpSessionBindingEvent event)',
I've got NameNotFoundException: conext 'env' not bound.
Here is server log:
[Default] Unbound from session: 0hkf2a5ei1
[Default] Event name: TestSessionScopeJNDI
[Default] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: env not
bound
[Default]       at
org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding
(NamingServer.java:495)
[Default]
[Default]       at
org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding
(NamingServer.java:503)
[Default]
[Default]       at
org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject
(NamingServer.java:509)
[Default]
[Default]       at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup
(NamingServer.java:282)
[Default]
[Default]       at
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup
(NamingContext.java:349)
[Default]
[Default]       at
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup
(NamingContext.java:457)
[Default]
[Default]       at
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup
(NamingContext.java:333)
[Default]
[Default]       at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup
(Unknown Source)
[Default]
[Default]       at JndiPrintBean.valueUnbound(Unknown
Source)
[Default]
[Default]       at
org.apache.tomcat.session.StandardSession.removeAttribu
te(StandardSession.java:670)
[Default]
[Default]       at
org.apache.tomcat.session.StandardSession.expire
(StandardSession.java:383)
[Default]
[Default]       at
org.apache.tomcat.session.StandardManager.processExpire
s(StandardManager.java:483)
[Default]
[Default]       at
org.apache.tomcat.session.StandardManager.run
(StandardManager.java:553)
[Default]
[Default]       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[Default]