I've found a bug in the
call to "removeNotification"
in the scheduler MBean

the dynamic parameter type is set as "int"
instead of class Integer...

there are 3 call like these (bug corrected here)

            getServer().invoke(
               mTimer,
               "removeNotification",
               new Object[] {
                  new Integer( mActualSchedule )
               },
               new String[] {
                  /* Integer.TYPE.getName() */
                  Integer.class.getName()
               }

note that I've found that while building
my own version of this class
that calls a generic session EJB

I'll soon propose it as a
org.jboss.contrib.ejbscheduler.EjbScheduler MBean package...

I've also adapted jboss-iiop/jacorb mbean
to have a a working corba nameservice, with persistent store.
I should adapt it to latest jacorb before publishing.

I've done all of that, because
I'm deploying a demonstation site in my
intranet... it is a portfolio optimization
application, with Jboss/tomcat/jacorb/PostgreSQL/Mico...

congratulation for the job done, thanks for all,
and hope this helps.

--
Alain Coetmeur