sorry for the noise

> > I'll soon propose it as a
> > org.jboss.contrib.ejbscheduler.EjbScheduler MBean package...
>
> Can you explain which this is necessary ?

this came from my own problem : to download data regularily in
 the database I use... All my data are managed by EJB.

si my first solution was to run a java application that
connect to the EJB and do the job...

then, in the hope to package all in Jboss server, I've
tried to play with the JBOSS Scheduler...
I did that by adding the ejb-client jar to the MBean path
(with the classpath mbean) and call my loader class which calls the EJB.

however
I've encountered a strange error in the web application ...
Jboss failed on a classcast exception in some EJB methods, in the $Proxy.
in fact some "by value" classes (classes that are exchanged with content
inside)
were exchanged, but the version in the EJB jar and from the MBean global