have you read my message about that?
maybe does it not work (possible
since my code is a variant of schedule)

anyway check recent version, and also check the archive in jboss-user or in
the forum, or in jboss-dev
since people here have already answered me that
it was solved...

anyway, you can correct it the "DIY" way :
if it is the addnotification dynamic call that
fails, check the signature of the "addNotification",
and modify the dynamic call so that it
match, the number of arguments, the dynamic
values, and the dynamic types names...

don't forget that basic types have no .class field
(they ar not classes indeed!), but use the .TYPE
fies of the corresponding holding class, eg:
Long.TYPE.getName()
unlike usual
String.class.getName() because String is a class...

also pass the holder type as the dynamic parameters
since the value parameters list is an array of Object,
and basic type are not Object !

depending on the code you have, you should obtain something like
mActualSchedule = ( (Integer) getServer().invoke(
                     mTimer,
                     "addNotification",
                     new Object[] {
                        "Schedule",
                        "Scheduler Notification",
                        null,
                        new Date( new Date().getTime() + 1000 ),
                        new Long( mActualSchedulePeriod ),
                        new Long( mRemainingRepetitions )
                     },
                     new String[] {
                        "".getClass().getName(),
                        "".getClass().getName(),
                        Object.class.getName(),
                        Date.class.getName(),
                        Long.TYPE.getName(),
                        Long.TYPE.getName()
                     }
                  ) ).intValue();

note that, I repeat, this is not the good mailing list...
this is the "jboss internal developers" list.
I may even be flammed to death for giving an answer here.
jboss-user was the good one but is officialy (not really)
shut-down

forums on jboss.org are the good place, but to be honnest
I don't read it (an old debate about push/pull
that take place
when jboss-user was shut-down)...

anyway read the archives in forums