Von: Richard Kilgore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2002 05:47
An: JBoss Development
Betreff: [JBoss-dev] Re: preserve exception backtrace for client

Does anyone have any input on this?  I can't seem to get any responses on
this mailing list.  Is what I have proposed ill-conceived, or out of turn or
something?

I need to do it for my own purposes, but thought it might be useful to
others as well, since it seems like a pretty general need, so I figured I'd
post it.  Is there something wrong with the idea, or is it just that no one
has an opinion about it?

Somebody make me feel like I'm not talking to a wall, please!

    - rick

--
Richard Kilgore