note that for some organisation,
paying through credit card and
internet billing is not accepted...

I've bought the doc on my own money,
with no hope get it back, whatever I show
as a proof... the only thing accepted is
an official bill on paper with a company stamp.

for 10$ I've accepted,
30$ became annoying and impose even much motivation

regular subscription fee of 30$ is above professional
involvement... passion may justify it, but it's private.

I'm not sure that people that are already doubtful
will accept to pay for their work, and this
may limit jboss market development, out of a
small community of passionate people.

so, whatever is the price, there should be
an alternative "B2B" billing system
compatible with foreign customs, tax laws, and
narrow minded account managers.

making a bill with 10$ doc, 30$ subscription, and 50$
billing cost would be OK, given the fact that
the bill is accepted officialy in my company.
another idea could be to organize a way for
intermediate (bookstores, IT resalers...) to sell
the PDF or printed version...