Is this a feature supported by other J2EE servers? If so, we should have it also.
If not, should we be first? I'm now in a situation that i actually myself would like to
have that feature, but can't cover all the pros and cons with it. Any comments from
others already been this way, i mean there has been plenty of discussions...

/Lennart