I'm seeing similar behaviour on Linux sun/1.3.1.

1. copying over the top of a jar in deploy/ doesn't seem to wake the deployer up.
2. sometimes the deployer just seems to stop working.

I haven't said anything because I figured it was all still in a state of flux, but I thought Hunter could do with some backing up !

If I nail it down any further I will post.

Jules

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Bugs item #516707, was opened at 2002-02-12 15:28
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=516707&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
The new deployer doesn't seem to undeploy
reliably on MacOS X.

When an ear is removed from the deploy directory,
nothing happens.

This worked fine before the new deployer was
implemented so I don't think it is a MacOS X JVM
bug.

Even if it is, Apple probably won't fix it unless we
can tell them where the bug is.