Bugs item #516834, was opened at 2002-02-13 00:19
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=516834&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:

RH 20020212, W2K, Oracle 8.1.7.
Currently I have two versions of jbosscmp-jdbc.xml, one
for the before mid-January JBoss version and one for
the current version.

To test another bug I deployed the jar with
the old version of jbosscmp-jdbc.xml. This gives me
dozens of error messages from the XmlFileReader about
foreign-key-fields not being allowed and empty elements,
as expected.

But the deploy continues and tries to create pk
constraints of enormous length (beyond Oracle's
capacity), which finally stops the deployment.

Georg