Bugs item #519680, was opened at 2002-02-18 15:25
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=519680&group_id=22866

Category: JBossMQ
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
When I try to unregister a durable subscription in
JBoss 2.4.4.with the following code:

topicsubscriber.close();
topicsession.unsubscribe(assignedName);

I get the following exception:

javax.jms.JMSException: Invalid configuration.
at
org.jboss.mq.pm.rollinglogged.PersistenceManager.destroyQueue(PersistenceManager.java:233)
at
org.jboss.mq.server.PersistentQueue.destroy(PersistentQueue.java:29)
at
org.jboss.mq.server.JMSTopic.destoryDurableSubscription(JMSTopic.java:142)
at
org.jboss.mq.server.StateManager.setDurableSubscription(StateManager.java:115)
at
org.jboss.mq.server.JMSServer.destroySubscription(JMSServer.java:471)
at
org.jboss.mq.il.oil.OILServerILService.run(OILServerILService.java:301)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)

Just to make sure it wasn't just something wrong with
my code I took the example from the JBoss book:

jboss/chap4/ex1/DurableTopicClient.java

and then in the stop method I added the two lines to
stop the TopicSubscriber and then unregister and it
caused the same exception on the server.

I suspect there's not a problem with the configuration
since it's out of the box JBoss.

Thanks,
Todd