JBoss auto generated queries are outside of the spec.  JBoss uses the
findBy start to signal the system that it should attempt to auto
generate a simple single field finder.  I think that BMP custom finders
in CMP is also non-spec, but jaws should support findX named queries.
JBossCMP already supports custom finders starting with just find.

-dain