|Is modified method is just bad news for relationships, and is an attempt
|to solve problems we don't have in EJB 2.0.

so you DO track the setters to establish the list of changed fields and not
calling a blind "store" on the whole state.  That is really what I wanted to
make sure you were doing.  Geezus you are all so pricky "out to kill the
father" these days, it's anoying.  I can't make a point without having all
of you go "no no no" and then saying the same thing.

whatever as long as you track setters without tuned-updates reflection, I am
happy.

marcf