Change Notes item #522146, was opened at 2002-02-24 10:19
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=381174&aid=522146&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 (Rabbit Hole)

Initial Comment:
I've modified MainDeployer to use Hiram's njar:...^/
protocol instead of explicity unpacking jar-format
packages.  I've also added support for unpacking and
web containers are unlikely to know how to deal with
njar protocol (jetty didn't, anyway)

Problems:

1. Wars are not unpacked into an appropriately named
subdirectory.  See FIXME...TODO in MainDeployer.

2. The web integration tests currently fail.  This
appears to be because the tests expect the web contexts
to be /jbosstest/... whereas they are deployed to
/jbosstest-web/... I think it is unlikely this broke
because of the unpacking change.

3. I have no test of native library deployment.  If
anyone has or can write a trivial jni library we can
use to test this I would be grateful.