Hi,

I wrote that patch....

Now Marc gave me r/w access to CVS last week, Unfortunately I am totally
bogged down with other (non Jboss) stuff at the moment and haven't had chance
to use it to apply my patches, so thanks for jumping in :-)

I want to assign some other patches to myself but I don't appear in the
drop down list on sourceforge for 'Assign to', I thought that I should
appear in the list if I had r/w ?

I had a v. brief experiment with a r/w checkout from sourceforge last week
and was getting something like 'no write access to the repository message'
when trying to do a cvs remove.

I was using the :ext: form of CVSROOT, with a pub/private key,
I can ssh into [EMAIL PROTECTED] OK using this.

Can someone who knows sourceforge confirm that my problem with the 'Assign to'
is not the same problem that's causing trouble with cvs remove before I
investigate this further?

Thanks in advance,

Neale Swinnerton