Alexander,

Which methods don't get changed?

getRequestURI used to change with a forward, but now does not. This
is according to the spec.

getServletPath and getPathInfo are definitely working for me.

getParameter has always been a little problematic and I would
not be surprized if there was a problem there.

But the watchdog test suite gives this stuff a fair wack and
we are passing those tests - so I'd be surprised if anything
was majorly wrong.

Anyway, put the details in a bug report (either on jboss or
jetty - your call) and I'll have a look.

cheers

Alexander Horuzhiy wrote:
> Hi developpers,
> I think, I find bug in Jetty. When doing forward request
>getRequestDispatcher(target).forward(request, response), appear buG - target receive
>old request, i.e. parameters don't adjusted to match the path of the target resource.
> With early version of Jetty (with Jboss 3.0.0beta1) it work.
>
> //Alexander

Greg Wilkins<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          GB  Phone: +44-(0)7092063462
Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK.    Mbl Phone: +61-(0)4 17786631
http://www.mortbay.com                   AU  Phone: +61-(0)2 98107029