Doh!

Actually Dain's mod just reverts the behaviour to
1.1 create :-(

Could somebody with CVS access apply this change
in org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.setHomeMappingImpl
[pre]
            else if (isEJB1x == false && methodName.startsWith("create"))
            {
-               map.put(m[i], this.getClass().getMethod(methodName+append, new Class[]
{ Invocation.class }));
+               map.put(m[i], this.getClass().getMethod("create"+append, new Class[] {
+Invocation.class }));
            }
[/pre]

My testsuite is still blowing up on an XmlFileLoader
problem in the CMP tests, I need to resynch with HEAD.

I'll commit the "cloned" 2.0 versions of the bean tests this evening. They work with
the above mod, but
you'll have to take my word for it :-)

Regards,
Adrian