Hi,

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 18:48, Bill Burke wrote:
> One more thing...Maybe we shouldn't be worrying about straight JDBC calls
> corrupting the cache?  If somebody wants to do this, then fuck em.  They do
> so at there own risk.
>
> Opinions?

I've just added my $.02 in the SF bug tracker; the more I think about it
we shouldn't do this in B/C commit-option scenario. The "fuck 'em"
statement is not correct as the update/deletion of the underlying DB
entry can happen from a third party which we have no influence on =>
this is exactly the reason why someone would be using B or C anyways ...

Christian