No.  My focus is on getting spec compliant features in first.
Specifically support for unknown pks and a fix for dependent value
classes.  After that, I haven't decided what I will do first.  My
choices are insert/delete timing configuration, optimistic
locking/caching, and using database metadata to control auto generated sql.

-dain