Yes!

I want to deploy a ear (which contains a module which contains a CMP EJB) by
MEJB

simple in java:

mejb.invoke(new ObjectName("jboss.system:service=MainDeployer"),
        "deploy",
        new Object[] { new URL("file:<path-ear>") },
        new String[] { String.getName() });

in jython :-))):

import java, javax

from javax.naming import *
from javax.management import *
from java.lang import *
from java.lang.reflect import *

mejb = InitialContext().lookup("ejb/mgmt/MEJB").create()
ARGS = Array.newInstance(Object, 1)
SIGN = Array.newInstance(String, 1)
ARGS[0] = URL("file:<path-ear>")
SIGN[0] = URL.getName()
mejb.invoke(ObjectName("jboss.system:service=MainDeployer"), "deploy", ARGS,
SIGN)

I LOVE JYTHON :-)))

:-)

        Claudio