Bugs item #519741, was opened at 2002-02-19 18:00
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=519741&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
MacOS X 10.1.2
JDK 1.3.1

The MacOS JVM supports HotSpot, but not the '-
server' option.

The following patch fixes this in what I think is a
platform independent way. I've tested on MacOS X
and linux/JDK 1.3.

diff -r1.35 run.sh
69,70c69,70
< # Check for SUN(tm) JVM w/ HotSpot support
< HAS_HOTSPOT=`$JAVA -version 2>&1 | $GREP
HotSpot`
---
> # Check for SUN(tm) JVM server VM support
> HAS_SERVER_VM=`$JAVA -version 2>&1 |
$GREP -server`
72,73c72,73
< # If JAVA_OPTS is not set and the JVM is
HOTSPOT enabled, then the server mode
< if [ "x$JAVA_OPTS" = "x" -a "x$HAS_HOTSPOT" !=
"x" ]; then
---
> # If JAVA_OPTS is not set and the JVM is
SERVER enabled, then the server mode
> if [ "x$JAVA_OPTS" = "x" -a "x$HAS_SERVER_VM"
!= "x" ]; then