Ehm...

When I try to compile the iiop module with jdk 1.4 I have this error that I
try to bring back to memory since I have corrected it:

at line 607 of
iiop/src/main/org/jboss/ejb/plugins/iiop/server/IIOPContainerInvoker.java
the exception WrongPolicy is not raised

Does create_reference_with_id not raise WrongPolicy in jdk 1.4?

When I run the testsuite I have ClassPathException exceptions, if you want I
send you the log...

        Claudio