This select just verifies that the row still exists in the database, but
is shouldn't be called in commit option A.  I was under the impression
that in commit option A didn't call the actual find if the bean was
still in the ready cache.  If this is happening after the bean is
initially created or loaded (assuming you are not loading a ton of
entities) then it is a bug.  If so, can you post a simple bug report to
source forge.

Thanks,

-dain