Guys,

this is going to be great, seems like you are already deep into the topic.
That´s fantastic.

IBM Public License seems to be an open license (as opposed to the
usual Alphaworks non-commercial restrictions, right?), so you can go ahead
there.

I thought that they would have a small, non-production-quality server
inside, too?  Now I see, it is a part of the IBM Web Service development
pack which is what license???? :-( For development purposes, having an
integrated UDDI-server is necessary, yes. You would´nt want to register your
test-beans at IBM or Microsoft, would you ;-)

So maybe jUDDI is the choice, if there is someone behind it interested in
collaboration with Jboss, the better. Peter is damned right: Every line of
code taken from an _active_ community is better that doing it on our own,
indeed.

Since the ultimate goal would be in any case to switch to JAXR once we can
distribute it in a non-discriminatory
fashion (could someone of you please check the current Early Access-status
wrt to that?), I wouldn´t care too much
about the interface itself, but rather about the ease-of-integration in
order to get something going and about the
Places where we have to plug that into JBoss.net.

Here are a few links, where we could have a further look at:

http://www.opensorcerer.org/

http://soapuddi.sourceforge.net/

http://kuddi.enhydra.org/index.html

http://www.uddi.org/solutions.html